Lace Hair Care
- Wash your lace front wig or full lace wig at least twice a month with clarifying shampoo, the clarifying shampoo will help with tangles, frizz and removing build up in your lace front wig.
- It’s best to wash it after putting the lace front wig on a wig head and washing the lace front wig under the water sprout.
- Swishing the unit in a bowl wash is NOT recommended.
- Run your hands thru the lace front wig as you shampoo to keep it from tangling as you wash it. Rinse the hair , press with a towel to get some of the water out. Put some leave in conditioner, comb thru the hair with a wide tooth and let it air dry. NEVER BLOW DRY A LACE FRONT OR FULL LACE WIG.
- Dont put oils in your lace front wigs or full lace wigs as it makes the lace front wig look greasy.
One way to make sure that your lace front wig or full lace wig will last you a long time is by purchasing high quality indian or chinese remy lace front wig that is expertly made.
Remy Hair Care
- Always brush out all knots before you wash your hair or go to sleep at night. Wash, condition and moisturize your hair every 2 – 3 days. The extensions do not receive your natural scalp oils and so need to have moisture added every wash
- Use a soft bristle brush and starting from the bottom, gently working your way up do not tug or pull at the hair.
- At night, tie your hair up gently and never sleep with wet hair
- If the shade’s not exactly right, don’t try to color your hair extensions yourself.
- Go to a salon to get it done
- If you have braid extensions, run your fingers through the braids to help prevent tangling
- Don’t spray extensions with conditioners or silicone based products – they can cause braids to slip